Enjoy hassle-free grocery shopping and home delivery with RedMart, Singapore’s leading online supermarket shopping app! Shop on the go for a huge range of groceries, food items, household essentials, Marketplace products & more – at everyday low prices.
EASY TO USE GROCERY SHOPPING APP
- RedMart app features a user-friendly interface and seamless supermarket shopping experience
- Great search function lets you find grocery items and household essentials instantly
- Add/remove items and manage your favourites in "My List" effortlessly
FIND AN AMAZING RANGE OF PRODUCTS
- 3x the selection of a regular supermarket at everyday low prices
- All you need and more! From farm-fresh groceries, household essentials, heavy & bulky items, baby goodies, curated Marketplace products to gourmet superfoods!
SUPERB SAVINGS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- Only the best deals in town! We've lowered our prices so you can save up!
- Over 13,000 deals, discounts and sale items – up to 75% OFF!
- Get notified for exclusive discount codes, Flash Sale alerts and special offers!
FREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- FREE delivery on all orders above $40!
- Convenient home delivery islandwide, 7 days a week, 7am to 10pm
- Easy and safe!
- Secure payments via major credit cards and PayPal
LIVEUP MEMBERSHIP REWARDS
- Enjoy 5% rebate on every RedMart order. Start your 60-day FREE trial with your next purchase
***Download the RedMart app today. And enjoy online grocery shopping and delivery made easy!***
>>>What are people saying about online grocery shopping with RedMart...
“It’s actually my first time shopping for groceries online. It’s a lot easier than I expected. The website is easy to navigate and the selection is pretty wide. The delivery guys are very courteous and timely too!” – @Cindy
“If there’s one thing I can’t live without, it’s bulk pampers! It’s huge and super bulky and really hard to carry. RedMart has saved me lots of time and I really think a lot of families would benefit from it.” – @Caris
“With your very well-stocked inventory, I can now save time shopping with my wheelchair-bound father. Why squeeze with people and queue a mile to pay for your groceries when you’ve got RedMart?” – @Benjamin