The Vantage FX App offers mobile access to 250+ tradable contracts-for-difference (CFD’s) including Margin FX (Forex), and CFDs over Commodities, Indices and Shares. The Vantage FX App enables you to open an account, manage your funds by making deposits and withdrawals and access a feature-packed trading platform. Equipped with features such as order management, customised watchlists, alerts, and more, the Vantage FX App provides an enhanced trading experience. Before opening a live trading account, traders can access a demo account via the Vantage FX App. All of this and more is now accessible from your mobile device anywhere, any time.
- Trade CFDs on price movements of popular instruments such as AUD/USD, S&P500, Gold and Crude Oil
- Buy and sell CFDs at low spreads and commissions
- Create and customise your Watchlist of CFDs including Margin FX (Forex), and CFDs over shares, indices and commodities
- Set Stop Loss and Take Profit orders to seek to protect your gain and limit your loss
- Apply technical tools including MA, BOLL, MIKE, BBI, and indicators of MACD, KDJ, RSI, CCI, KD
- Review data visualisation of trading performance on a Dashboard summary
- Fund accounts via leading payment methods and transfer funds between accounts
- Live chat with our customer support
- Check out economic events in the calendar
- access Market Analysis from analysts together with articles and streaming videos
- Access to all of your accounts via one login, with the ability to easily switch between accounts and trade
The Vantage FX App is developed and made available in Australia by Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd trading as Vantage FX. Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL No. 428901) which allows it to provide the products and services described in the Vantage FX App in Australia. Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd does not accept or onboard clients that reside outside of Australia.
Find out more: www.vantagefx.com.au
Derivatives including Margin FX and CFDs are considered speculative and are highly leveraged. They carry significantly greater risks than non-geared investments. Trading in derivatives involves the risk losing substantially more than your initial investment. When you trade derivatives, you will not own or have any rights to the underlying asset (e.g. you will not have the right to receive dividend payments in relation to Share CFDs). Trading derivatives may not be suitable for all investors and you should seek independent advice if necessary. You should also read our PDS, FSG and Terms and Conditions and other legal documents available at www.vantagefx.com.au and ensure that you fully understand the risks involved before deciding to acquire any of our products.